Friday, February 25, 2011

My turn

It's now about 5am Friday morning. I'm up and showered here at the hotel room and my stomach is screaming at me for something to eat. Sorry, not today! I got some sleep last night, but it sure wasn't a good night's sleep. I guess I can do my sleeping later this morning.

Now, I just need to pack up, check out, head over to Jeanne's hospital room for a quick visit and then report to Same Day Surgery at 5:45am. Obviously, I'm not going to be able to do much blogging today. Hopefully, some of you who are receiving the news can add some comments to let the rest of the world know how things are going.

1 comment:

melissaarlio said...

I'm so glad to hear that your wife's surgery went well!!!! I'm sure you're either still in surgery or in recovery right now, but my thoughts are with you! You're in great hands, and you're doing such a wonderful thing - your family deserves this!!!

All the best for a speedy recovery for the both of you!!!

Melissa Arlio