Wednesday, August 8, 2007

midweek update

Well, the good news is I got the van door fixed! I found some really helpful online guidance at http://www.findonefindall.com/toyota-sienna/siennareardoor.htm. Sometimes I wonder how I survived before the internet. I suppose I should send Al Gore a personal thank you.

Unfortunately, on the other hand, I've had to declare the laptop officially dead. I've order a new motherboard and hope to have that in the next few days. Of course, I had a bunch of information related to the Walk for PKD collected there, so I'll have to do without that until I get the computer up and going again.

I spent some time over the last couple of days gathering up all of donations the team has collected from various different sources. I've almost got my arms around everything again. I've decided to create a spreadsheet to keep track of everything, rather than relying on the online system the PKD Foundation has in place. Our "official, unofficial" total (which includes donations I haven't yet sent in and other donations which got sent directly to the foundation) is now $4030.55!!!! Thanks again to all those who have supported us!

I've also decided to use this blog to keep track of our total and as a place to personally thank everyone who has donated to the team. See the right sidebar, where you can also see our new "team picture".

...and, oh yeah, today we finally got a Wii!!

No comments: