Saturday, July 19, 2008

Party for TJ

I'm not sure where all the time went, but eight days from today, I'm going to be the parent of a teenager. I don't know exactly how it started, and I sure don't recall TJ asking me for my permission - but here he is turning into a young man right in front of my eyes.

Today we had the family over for TJs party. It was really hot so Jeanne suggested we get out the Slip 'N Slide which has been sitting in our garage still unpacked for a few years. The kids all had a great time.



TJ was the master of the belly slide!



The funniest moment of the day was when Brian and Jason were told that they had to go and change out of their wet bathing suits before they could sit on the couch. They left the room and came back like this:




It was truly hilarious that they decided to do this all on their own. But, I'm a little worried if they can plan something like this together at 4, what will they be scheming together when they're 14?????


For TJ, I think the highlight of the day was receiving his very own guitar!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! We left too soon, hope all is well... happy blogiversay! :)Sheila and Rick

Bob said...

Yes, as I was pulling the pictures together I was noticing that I only had photos from before and after you guys were there. We're all looking forward to seeing you again next weekend!