Thursday, July 3, 2008

Minor facelift

I took a little time to clean up my blog layout this afternoon. Mostly I just removed some old links and rearranged the order of items a little bit. The one significant change I made was to upgrade my blog list to use the new Blog List page element that Blogger released. I imagine this will be a nice upgrade for those visitors who like to use my blog as a jumping off point for visiting other PKD-related blogs. The new tool orders the blogs with the most recently updated blogs on top and also tells you when the last post to the blog was made. So, now rather than constantly clicking through to check if a blog was posted to since the last time you visited, you can easily see at a glance which blogs have recent updates. Hope you enjoy the update!

No comments: