Sunday, November 18, 2007

just checking in

Been a while since I've posted. In fact, this appears to be my first post of the month, and the month's more than half over! And this apparantly is National Blog Posting Month, too. Guess I'm not doing my part. Oh, well.

Brian and Jason were kind enough to share the colds they had for Halloween with the rest of the family, so we all seemed to be struggling through the beginning of November. Jeanne even had to reschedule her nephrologist appointment to later this month. Other than that, things have been pretty normal around here. Just spending time raking leaves, doing laundry and other every day activities.
I've been adding to the list of PKD-related blogs over on the right side of the page. I invite you to take some time to read through them as they share their experiences living with PKD.

No comments: