Friday, February 15, 2008

random PKD-related stuff from around the cybersphere

I've been pretty light on my blogging lately. I guess it's a combination of being busy with lots of other things and not having too much to blog about of late.

I did recently discover a PKD-related mailing list named PKDCARE on Yahoo that appears to have a good amount of traffic and a number of well-informed and helpful people subscribed to it. Click here if you are interested in checking it out.

I learned about this newsgroup from Bill Peckham's blog Dialysis from the sharp end of the needle which is a really fine blog dedicated to chronic kidney disease and dialysis. I've linked to it on the right side of the page and would definitely recommend a visit.

It's good to see that PKD Pugilist is actively blogging again.

And, finally, I was out on the PKD website the other night, and was surpised to find a link to a PKD related article from our local newspaper, the Poughkeepsie Journal.

No comments: