Saturday, October 6, 2007

return address labels - who needs 'em?

So, I was finally taking some time tonite to mail out "thank you receipts" to all of our supporters. As I was addressing the envelopes, I noticed that I was using some return address labels which I had been sent from various charitable organizations along with their requests for financial support. A brief thought went through my mind: hey, wouldn't it be cool if I had some PKD Foundation return address labels to use for these envelopes? But, then, I thought again: isn't it better that a charitable organization uses its funds for things like research and information for patients rather than address labels?!?

So, thank you, PKD Foundation for being the kind of charity that spends its money wisely, rather than on frivolous things like address labels. If need be, I can always write the return address by hand!

No comments: